Friday, December 23, 2011

Under $65 Maternity Outfit!


Ok, so I am just going to come right out and say this, I am taking a week off. This will be the last post until the end of next week. Don’t worry, I will still be looking for great deals, but I won’t be posting anything. I just need some time to replenish my energy. With having to take care of a 7 month old, researching and writing this blog and the other things I need to handle during the day, I require a break. As a mom, I never get a day off, at least with the blog I can have some down time. Also, the maternity “bargin” supply is running low. I figure after Christmas all the retailers will be putting more items on sale. I hope you understand. Without further ado here is the maternity outfit I picked out for today:

TOP:
This ¾ Sleeve Scoop Neck Banded Bottom Maternity Blouse is stunning! I really like the billowy sleeves. This would look great over jeans or dressed up with a skirt. At only $14.99, down from $24.98, it’s worth it! Here’s the link:
http://www.destinationmaternity.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=90182939001&MasterCategory_Id=9996

BOTTOM:
These Loved By Heidi Klum Secret Fit Belly Super Stretch Skinny Boot Maternity Jeans look amazing! From what the reviewers say it’s quite comfortable. At only $29.99, down from $39.98, I’d check it out. Here’s the link:
http://www.destinationmaternity.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=961219006&MasterCategory_Id=9996

SWEATER:
The Pure Body open-front cardigan from the Gap looks comfy. It’s not too thick so it can be layered in the cold months or worn over short sleeves in the warms months. This is the type of sweater that could easily fit into your non-pregnant wardrobe. At only $18.99, down from $49.95, it’s a steal! Here’s the link:
http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=65306&vid=1&pid=872176&scid=872176002

Happy Holiday Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...