Monday, December 12, 2011

Maternity Trench Coat, I have found you!


There is a story attached to one of the picks in this post. Back in March of this year I was pregnant, very pregnant. About 7 months pregnant. I knew, that come spring, I would not be able to fit into my spring coats. I set upon a search for a light weight trench or rain maternity coat. I  searched and I searched and could not find what I wanted. Finally, I found one coat in my price range. Let me clarify, I found one very ugly coat in my price range. Then I found one expensive coat that was exactly what I had been looking for. Needless to say, I bought neither. I ended up purchasing a truly large non-maternity trench coat. It wasn’t exactly what I wanted, but I made due. Why am I writing about this? Well, this was the seed planted in my brain that eventually turned into this blog. I was so frustrated by not finding a reasonably priced maternity coat, that it made me want to do something about it. So, here I am doing something. I hope you like the picks today:

TOP:
This Metallic-neck sweater from The Gap will keep you warm! It got great reviews. I love the metallic accented collar. At only $49.99, down from $59.95, it’s a good deal. Here’s the link:
http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=65306&vid=1&pid=872179&scid=872179002

BOTTOM:
These Jules & Jim Women’s Maternity Long Pant With Pockets In Front are stylish and sophisticated. They would work for the office or a day out on the town. The pants come in 3 colors: Marine, Sand or White. The $45, down from $90, price tag ain’t bad! Here is the link:
http://www.amazon.com/Jules-Jim-Womens-Maternity-Pockets/dp/B004K1EFHE/ref=sr_1_22?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1323561998&sr=1-22

COAT:
This Drape Front Interlock Maternity Jacket may be a little out of season for those of us in the northern part of the country, but those in the south should take full advantage. If you are in the north, you can buy it and save it for spring. I love the trench coat look about it. The jacket comes in Olive, which would work with just about any color outfit you have on. Plus, at $59.99, down from $150, it’s such a good deal. Here’s the link:
http://www.amazon.com/Pea-Pod-Collection-Interlock-Maternity/dp/B005F3I87Y/ref=sr_1_2?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1323562369&sr=1-2

Happy Holiday Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...