Sunday, December 4, 2011

Maternity Outfit and Dress under $100!


I have to say that I am really having a good time finding these deals. I know it would be boring to some people, but I love it. With that said, I would love to hear your opinions on this blog or the deals I am finding. Do you like them, don’t like them, wish I would look for a certain brand or store, want me to change something, etc. I am only doing this to help you, so your feedback is important. If I need to change anything to make this blog better, please let me know. Just want to point out that if you bought everything that I post today, you would be spending less then $100. Enough of my jibber jabber, here are the deals for today:

TOP:
The Lurex Cozy Cable V-Neck Sweater will keep you warm whether at work or lounging on the couch at home. Not only does it come in 2 colors, Latte Heather Metallic and Medium Melange Grey, but a ton of different sizes from XXS to XXL. Such a great price too, at $29.50, down from $64.50.Here’s the link:
http://www.loft.com/loft/product/LOFT-Maternity/Maternity-Tops/Maternity-Lurex-Cozy-Cable-V-Neck-Sweater/269637?colorExplode=false&skuId=10101674&catid=catl000043&productPageType=fullPriceProducts&defaultColor=8777

BOTTOM:
This Secret Fit Belly Bi-strech Suiting Wide Leg Maternity Pants got 5 out of 5 stars from customer review on their website. Most of the reviewers said they were perfect for work, but comfortable. Can’t go wrong at $29.99! Here’s the link:
http://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=97451Z19005&MasterCategory_Id=9996

DRESS:
Perfect holiday dress, especially for New Years! This NOM magenta Rosalie dress is so cute, but looks comfortable (very important for New Years ladies, oh who am I kidding, it’s important any day, right?!). You will stand out, in a good way, at any holiday party in this number. Throw on a warm shawl and sexy heels (or flats) and you will be the hit of the party! At only $30, down from $108, your new year finances will want to party too! Here’s the link:
http://www.bellydancematernity.com/NOM-Magenta-Rosalie-Dress.html

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...