Saturday, December 10, 2011

Another under $90 Maternity outfit plus wrap!


I got another under $90 deal! I think the holidays are making it easy on me to find such great deals. All the sales and discounts for the season out there. I just hope in the new year I can find these great prices. Only time will tell. Well, the outfit I have today is more of an office or evening out on the town outfit. I hope you like it.

TOP:
While this d&a organic cotton tree top is simple, it does have hidden talents. If you are planning on breastfeeding your baby, then this can also be a nursing top. I know it’s short sleeve and only the white color comes in all the sizes (the Eclipse color comes in L & XL, while the Rose Quartz comes only in L), I just had to post the link. It’s only $19.99, down from $80! It’s worth taking a look. Here’s the link:
http://www.japaneseweekend.com/maternity-top-p/01-c343-111-maternity-top.htm

BOTTOM:
This Under Belly Knee Length Drape Front Maternity Skirt is very sleek and modern. It would look great for the office or a night out. It comes in grey and for only $39.99, down from $115, it can’t be beat! Here’s the link:
http://www.destinationmaternity.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=818579007&MasterCategory_Id=9996

WRAP:
This NOM Charcoal Lainey Fleece Wrap is so stylish! Not only will it keep you warm, but you will look like one cool mama wearing it! At only $30, down from $92, how can it not be awesome! Here’s the link:
http://www.bellydancematernity.com/NOM-Charcoal-Lainey-Fleece-Wrap.html

Happy Holiday Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...