Friday, December 9, 2011

Maternity Dress Deals just in time for the Holiday!


Today I am doing something different, due to the upcoming holidays. Many of you will be going to office and other seasonal parties. So, instead of my usual Top - Bottom - Dress/Sweater/Coat links I post, I am doing all dresses this time. You will have 3 dresses to choose from. I tried to find a sexy dress, a sweet dress and a sophisticated dress, so something for everyone. I hope you like them:

DRESS #1:
This is my sexy pick. I really like the cut. It reveals enough without being too much. Plus, you have your choice of a more conservative flat grey color or sexy wine. At $24.99, down from $34.98, it’s not a bad price. Here’s the link:
http://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=900519003&MasterCategory_Id=9996

DRESS #2:
This is my sweet pick. The navy floral print is delightful and the brown ribbon bow sets it apart. This would look great with some dark tights and dark flats or boots. It’s a sweet price too at $33, down from $66. Here’s the link:
http://www.duematernity.com/samadrbyevgr.html

DRESS #3:
This is my sophisticated pick. While the color is a simple brown, the cut and style is anything but plain. The tie and lantern sleeves make this dress very stylish without going overboard. This dress would be a perfect from work to office party dress. The price is amazing, at $50, down from $120! Here’s the link:
http://www.bellydancematernity.com/maternal-america-lantern-sleeve-dress-pr-3322.html

Happy Holiday Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...