Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Too Chic


Nothing is more chic and always in style then t-shirt/jeans/blazer combo. Whenever I wear it I feel put together and comfortable yet without having to try hard. It's a great fall or spring look. So, the links I have today make this outfit all set for the Maternity flock.

TOPS:
Normally I would never put a t-shirt here, but with every t-shirt sold money is donated to Tommy's the baby charity at this link. Plus, it has such a sweet poem on it that caused my heart to melt. And the price isn't bad either at $12, down from $52. For all these reasons, I felt I had to post the link:
http://www.seraphine.co/maternity-wear-by-occasion/maternity-clothes-sale/displayProduct.asp?idproduct=1480&idcategory=40&title=Letter+T%2DShirt

BOTTOMS:
These Magda Skinny Jeans by Seraphine may not be as inexpensive as the $19.99 jeans I posted earlier, but these aren't too pricey either. At $44, down from $88, they are still a bargain. Plus, they come in short and regular sizes. They have actual belt loops, instead of just a maternity band, which means after the baby's born you could wear them again! Here's the link:
http://www.duematernity.com/maskmajebyse.html

BLAZER:
This Olian jacket is perfect for the office or to dress up a casual jeans and t-shirt outfit. Blazers are hard to find for pregnant ladies, so when I saw this it was necessary to post it. At $67, down from $92, the price isn't bad. Here's the link:
http://www.bumpfashion.com/oliansuitjacket.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...