Saturday, November 26, 2011

I want!


The more I look at these sites to find deals, the more I want to buy the clothes even though I’m not pregnant. Technically, I could buy and wear them, though I might look odd in a few of the pieces. Some of this stuff is just way cute! Yet, other things I see and will never put on this site, is just so bad I think, “A designer was paid to come up with this idea?”

Here are my recommendations of the day:

TOPS:
The top featured here is so pretty and flows so nicely, I know any pregnant woman would be comfortable in it. They have 2 different colors, fade (which is a light blue) and rosewood (which is a light pink). Unfortunately they have 2 different links for the colors. The cost is $40, which is a little on the high end for my posts since it's just a top, but it's reduced from $125 which is a great markdown. Here are the links:
Fade: http://www.bellydancematernity.com/Calypso-St-Barth-Fade-Dale-Top.html
Rosewood: http://www.bellydancematernity.com/Calypso-St-Barth-Rosewood-Dale-Top.html

BOTTOMS:
I like these duo Maternity boot cut jeans because they are flattering and come in regular, petite, plus and tall sizes! All those sizes for one piece are hard to find in non-maternity clothes, let alone pregnancy items. And on top of all that they are over half off. Regular and petite sizes are $19.99 and plus and tall are $21.99. Here’s the link:
http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?Grptyp=SIZ&ItemId=1c7122e&cmOrigId=1cc4094&cmTypeFlag=RichRel&cmCatID=70656%7c72501

SWEATER:
This long sleeve Cascade Cardigan looks too cool for school. I saw it before on my deal finding rounds and thought it was a little too much for a cardigan, but now it’s on sale for an additional 30% for their Cyber Monday sale. So, I went back and decided to post it. Your price after the discount would be $20.99. Not bad if you ask me! Here is the link:
http://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=9733890010&MasterCategory_Id=9996

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...