Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I scream: AMAZING!


Sometimes I just want to scream, "THESE ARE AMAZING DEALS PEOPLE!!!" But, if I did that, no one would have any idea I was screaming about maternity clothing deals. They would just think I am crazy. That's why I'm so glad my husband came up with the brilliant idea to blog about it. That's right, it wasn't even my idea. I had been talking about how there needs to be a resource for pregnant women to find inexpensive clothing that doesn't fall apart after one wash, My smart husband said to me, "Why don't you look up the deals and post them on a blog." All I can hope is some pregnant women out there in cyber land see my blog and get some benefit from it. So, here are the deals today:

TOP:
This Slub Tunic is simple yet pretty. It has a fetching drape, but ties in the front so you don't look like your wearing a sack. Don't get me started on how many sack like tops I come across! The raglan sleeves are too cute. For $29.99 you can dress it up or down. The nude color will work with everything! Here's the link:
http://www.1intheoven.com/products/Slub-Tunic.html#

BOTTOM:
The Chiarakruza Paige maternity pants are really good looking. They would be great for work! A nice blouse and sweater would make these camel colored pants look great. You just can't beat $37, marked down from $106! Plus all shipping is free and no sales tax on this website!!! Here's the link:
http://www.bumpfashion.com/chiarakruzapaigepantscamel.html

DRESS:
This Japanese Weekend Organic art style dress is delightful! It may be a warm weather dress, but throw some leggings and a sweater on, and you got one amazing fall outfit going! Pricing isn't bad either at $55, down from $110. Here's the link:
http://www.japaneseweekend.com/Maternity-Dress-p/01-2915-103-maternity-dress.htm

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...