Friday, November 25, 2011

Let the deals begin....

Welcome! If you are reading this, you must be pregnant, so congratulations! The reason I am starting this blog is simple, to help pregnant ladies find decent clothes at a good price. I gave birth to my baby boy in May of 2011 and was amazed at the poor clothing selection out there for pregnant women. I came across two types of clothing:

1. Really cheaply made clothes. Which I could afford, but weren’t really stylish or the store had a poor selection to choose from.

OR

2. Really expensive clothes that were stylish. There was usually a good selection, but I wasn't about to pay $100 for a shirt.

I thought if there was a resource out there for the maternity set, that could find the stylish clothing at a reasonable price, I would be all over it. But, there wasn’t. Well, I have yet to find it if it does exist. So, I am here today to create this resource for you.

I do not have an affiliation with any of the online retailers I will be recommending. For right now the blog is just to cure a frustration I had while I was pregnant. If anything changes I will be upfront and let everyone know. I am acquainted with several women who are currently blessed with being pregnant, so even if this blog just helps them I will be happy.

This is how my blog will work: Everyday I will post 3 maternity clothing deals I find at various online stores. The 3 pieces shall be a top, bottom and dress/coat/sweater. There may be a few days here and there that I will be unable to get to the blog. For that I am sorry, but having to deal with a 6 month old can really take up my time, especially on my work days or when I travel. I will try and make a post everyday.

If any of you find great deals or amazing online stores, please pass them my way. I will be happy to incorporate anything that will help out the pregnant ladies with their clothing dilemmas. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns: RMaternity@gmail.com.

Here are my recommendations of the day:

TOP:
While this top is more for spring and summer, it was so pretty with the embroidery I had to post it. It comes in mauve or grey. I figured you could throw a  sweater or blazer over top and make it work for fall, or just save it for spring. Either way, it's only $25, marked down from $85, so you really can't beat that. Here's the link:
http://www.seraphine.co/maternity-wear-by-occasion/maternity-clothes-sale/displayProduct.asp?idproduct=1517&idcategory=40&title=Embroidered+Cotton+Tunic+%2D+Mauve+or+Grey

BOTTOM:
These are typical tan trousers by Noppies in Amsterdam, but they would look great for work. Also, at $19.75, marked down from $79.00, it was just too good a deal to pass up. Here is the link:
http://shop.bellimaternity.com/product.sc?productId=393

DRESS:
I thought this Lauren Kiyomi dress would be cute for the office or holidays. It's simple, but could be really dressed up with some jewelry and cute shoes or boots. This site has free shipping and no sales tax! Also, it's only $27.00, from $99.00 (unbelievable!). And comes in brown or black. Here is the link:
http://www.bumpfashion.com/laurenkiyomidropwaistdress.html

Here’s to good shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...