Saturday, November 26, 2011

Cute finds...


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I spent it cooking and then eating, so it was great. Then I got right back to finding great deals online for everyone. I just love finding a nice bargain. I currently work for a major department store in their markdown department, so finding a good deal is more then just a hobby. Unfortunately, the store I work for doesn’t sell Maternity clothes online, so I can’t use them in this blog.

Well, enough blabbing, on to the good stuff - deals:

TOP:
This 3/4 Sleeve Blouse was just too pretty for me to pass by. Again, another light weight top, put it would be so pretty under a blazer or sweater for work or play! It also got so many glowing reviews, so at $19.99 I had to post it. Here is the link:
http://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=99231910003&MasterCategory_Id=MC1&green=7DCA760B-F462-5E2D-9039-6FA1E92A8AEB

BOTTOM:
The Fatigue Green skinny cargo pants from The Gap is amazaballs! It cute, stylish and has great reviews from The Gap customers. The best part, it is only $23.99, down from $79.95! Can I get a What! What!! Here is the link:
http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=65309&vid=1&pid=849047&scid=849047022

COAT:
This hooded Poncho is cute and perfect for the Fall season, especially if you live in the southern half of the country. It comes in Heather Grey or Black. Unfortunately, the Grey is only in medium, but the Black comes in all sizes. It's on sale for $39.99, which isn't bad for a Autumn coat. Here is the link:
http://www.1intheoven.com/products/Hooded-Poncho.html

Here’s to good shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...