Thursday, January 5, 2012

Deals on Maternity Wear for Vacation!


Whether it’s down time or a vacation, I picked out some maternity clothes that will help you relax. Lot’s of people choose the winter months to take a holiday and who could blame them. I live in Chicago and would love to be anywhere warmer then here in winter (which is just about anywhere!). I chose as the third piece in the outfit to be a swim suit. Normally I would wait until the warmer months, but like I said, some of you might be vacationing. If you are, can I come? Ha Ha. I hope you like the picks:

TOP:
The ¾ Sleeve Scoop Neck Striped Maternity Top looks so comfortable. It’s relaxed while remaining vogue. Plus it comes in 2 colors, Heather Grey or Pink/Grey Overdye Stripe. At only $29.99, down from $64.50, it’s a steal. Here’s the link:
http://www.amazon.com/Pea-Pod-Sleeve-Striped-Maternity/dp/B005UMIYB0/ref=sr_1_113?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1325108835&sr=1-113

BOTTOM:
I really debated on posting the 1969 demi panel heathered long and lean jeans. According to the reviewers, they are not jeans. Well, it isn’t denim material anyway. But, a lot of reviewers said they kept the pants anyway because the trousers were so comfortable and good looking. In the end I decided to let you decide, because at the $44.99 price, down from $89.95, they are a good deal. Here’s the link:
http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=65308&vid=1&pid=871400&scid=871400002

SWIMSUIT:
For a Maternity bathing suit this Tina Maternity Tankini by Maternity America is too cute! I love the O-ring on the top and ties on the hips. It makes this tankini stand out. At only $49, down from $98, it’s worth looking into. Here’s the link:
http://www.duematernity.com/timatabymaam.html

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...