Monday, January 30, 2012

Another Under $90 Maternity Outfit and Dress that can't be BEAT!


Had some computer glitches this past week that made it hard to post, so you have my apologies. As I stated in a previous post, I am finding the last of the warm weather stuff being marked down to their bottom prices, so in the coming weeks I will fit in some of those deals where I can. Like the dress I have in this post. Luckily, it can have pieces added to it to be worn during the cold months. Once, it does start getting warm out, in a few months, you will also see me post a lot of dresses. Having been pregnant myself, I realized the importance of dresses. That was my staple last summer. It was comfortable, cool and flattering all at the same time. Can’t beat that! Well, here are the deals for today:

TOP:
This Sequin-trim blouse from the Gap is super pretty. It’s perfect for a night out or to add a little pop under your blazer at work. It’s relaxed fit makes it comfortable, while the sequin helps you sparkle. At only $17.99, down from $49.95, it’s worth a look. Here’s the link:
http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=65305&vid=1&pid=514686&scid=514686002

BOTTOM:
These Carmen Skinny Maternity Jeans by Seraphine look rockstar without the crazy price! They are made with four way stretch denim for comfort, while the design of the back pockets create a lift for a flattering look. Plus, they are only $44, down from $88. Here’s the link:
http://www.duematernity.com/caskmajebyse.html

DRESS:
Can I just say I love this Cowlneck dress from the Gap. It’s sophisticated, but with a vintage feel to it. Perfect for work or dinner out! You have to check it out at only $24.99, down from $59.95. Here’s the link:
http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=65310&vid=1&pid=849063&scid=849063002

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...