Wednesday, January 11, 2012

And Another Under $100 Maternity Outfit!


So, I’m back from my vacation. In truth I have been back for a few days, but settling in took a while. Although, I did do some posts while I have been away, they were few and far between. I did a lot of thinking during my time off from the blog. I realized why I burned out and needed time off. I am doing too much. I know there are women out there who can work, cook, clean, raise a baby and do countless other projects at 110% but I am not one of those women. I can do little bits here and there, other then the baby which always requires 100%. Therefore I have decided to only do a few posts a week. The everyday thing took a lot out of me and I was starting to run out of good deals. With that said, here are the deals for today.

TOP:
If you want a really pretty top for work, you got it in this Maternity Italic Print Ruffle Blouse. The bow in front makes this shirt come alive. At only $32.99, down from $64.50, it’s a great deal. Here’s the link:
http://www.loft.com/loft/product/LOFT-Maternity/Maternity-Tops/Maternity-Italic-Print-Ruffle-Blouse/270598?colorExplode=false&skuId=10155257&catid=catl000043&productPageType=fullPriceProducts&defaultColor=4355

BOTTOM:
This Demi panel pencil skirt from the Gap got great reviews. Many commented that it should be a staple in a pregnant working women’s wardrobe. It’s only $19.99, down from $49.99, so it’s bargain! Here’s the link:
http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=65310&vid=1&pid=888358&scid=888358002

SWEATER:
The french Connection Long Sleeve Deep V-neck Button Front Maternity T-Shirt sweater is perfect for layering. It’s thin material works great all year round. Wear it for a light cover up in the warm months or don a thick longsleeved shirt and scarf in the cool months. Either way you can wear this long after you give birth. The $39.99, down from $88, makes it worth looking in to. Here’s the link:
http://www.amazon.com/Pea-Pod-Collection-Connection-Maternity/dp/B005ZQNXIU/ref=sr_1_121?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1325108986&sr=1-121

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...