Saturday, April 14, 2012

Back with Maternity Outfit Under $60!

Ok, I know I have been away for a very long time. For that I apologize. The main reason for my absence is good news, I am pregnant. That’s right, I now can partake in the clothing deals I recommend to you. Now, you would think that would make me want to work on this blog even more, but strangely enough it had the opposite effect. Just thinking of working on the blog made me nauseous. I am sure many of you know about odd things making you sick to your stomach. Last pregnancy it was music and women laughing (yah, very odd I know). This time it was working on my blog, reading Facebook and watching certain television shows. Even doctors can’t explain the real oddities of pregnancy, though my husband tries to from time to time, without much success.
Anyway, the first trimester is over (yay!) and I am feeling a lot better, so I am back. I knew I had to make this post worth it to make up for time lost and I think I have. The entire maternity outfit I have picked out totals under $60!

TOP:
I can tell you for a fact this Maternity Slubbed Peasant Long Sleeve Tunic is great, because I own it. Once I saw it, it was the first piece I bought for this pregnancy. It’s perfect for warm days. The material is lightweight, so I would throw a tank top under it or a sweater over top especially if you choose the white color. It’s stylish, classic and perfect for spring and summer. It’s only $20.99, down from $44.50. Check it out at:
http://www.loft.com/loft/product/LOFT-Maternity/Maternity-Tops/Maternity-Slubbed-Peasant-Long-Sleeve-Tunic/275927?colorExplode=false&skuId=10609149&catid=catl000043&productPageType=fullPriceProducts&defaultColor=4886

BOTTOM:

These Skinny Ankle Jeans are great for the warm months and super stylish. Colorful jeans are all the rage right now, so these fit the bill. Perfect for a style that might not last longer then a couple of years, since you definitely won’t be wearing them that long. I, personally, never buy trendy things, but when I am pregnant I go all out because I know in five years the piece won’t be in style anymore and I won’t be pregnant anymore either. One of the benefits of being pregnant, taking fashion risks and indulging in whims. Plus, at only $13.30, down from $92, why not!
http://shop.bellimaternity.com/product.sc?productId=16&categoryId=10

SWEATER:
This Bolero Sweater Wrap is perfect for spring, summer and fall. The great thing about this sweater, you can wear it even when you aren’t pregnant. There are many colors to choose from. It’s also perfect if you are nursing, you won’t have to bring a cover up with you, just cover the baby in the extra fabric. At only $22, down from $88, you can’t beat that price! Take a look.
http://shop.bellimaternity.com/product.sc?productId=16&categoryId=10

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...