Thursday, February 23, 2012

CUTE! CUTE! Maternity Dress! Have to see to believe!


So, it’s been a while. For that I apologize. No excuse, just the winter blahs and a lot of colds running our household for the past few weeks. I think I have made up for my absence with the dress I will post. It’s from a Maternity site that wasn’t up and running yet the past few months, but I just checked back and it now has great stuff to choose from. So, without much further delay, here are my picks today:

TOP:
This Zula Maternity Charcoal Twistfront Top is sleek, but casual. It’s looks warm enough for the end of winter into spring. At only $41, down from $69, it’s a great piece to invest in. Here’s the link:
http://www.bellydancematernity.com/Zula-Maternity-Charcoal-Twistfront-Top.html

BOTTOM:
These Indigo Rein Secret Fit Belly Lace Trim Skinny Flare Maternity Jeans are super cool! Jeans work great any time of year and the dark color on these make them great for day or night. At only $39.99, down from $49.98, they’re a great deal. Here’s the link:
http://www.destinationmaternity.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=901729006&MasterCategory_Id=9996

DRESS:
This Cargo Pocket Tank Dress is super cute! It’s perfect for spring and summer. Like I have mentioned before in my previous posts, pregnancy + heat = lots of dresses. This looks comfortable and stylish while keeping you cool at the same time. At only $66, down from $132, it’s too amazing to pass up. Here’s the link:
http://www.kristak.com/product.asp?lt=s&sec=maternity&pfid=KKB03885

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...